- Name of the event: Final Conference
- Date: 05-06.10.2021
- Location: online
On October 5, the Final Conference took place.
After the welcome of the Project leader, the greetings of those attending the event and the presentation of the agenda for the two days of the meeting, the planned activities and presentations were started.
1. Presentation of the Final Result of the Project Research.
These conclusions were established
1) There is a lack of Worker Satisfaction due to their Participation in the taking of decisions.
2) There is a high level of ignorance about the worker’s right to participate in making decisions in his workplace and on the systems of that participation at both European and national level.
3) The Participation, Information and Consultation systems are valued according to negative form by 30% of workers.
4) The role played by the Unions in relation to their relationship with the workers can be improved: more than 30% of workers would question the trade union communication and information systems or their trust in them.
5) There is a high percentage of workers (41%) who are not satisfied with their participation in training and prevention of occupational hazards.
6) There is a high percentage of workers (31%) who are not motivated, never or almost never in their workplace; compared to 19% who claims to be motivated very often; and 47% who say they are motivated alone “sometimes”.
2. Presentation of the Final Publication of the project.
3. Presentation: “The EU Strategic Framework on Occupational Safety and Health 2021-2027” and debate on it
On the second day, October 6 the evaluation of the Project was carried out, starting with a presentation and a debate on the development of the Project.
The expert made a presentation on a document of requests and good practices and the last part of the event was dedicated to the proposal for the continuity of the project.
The beneficiary addressed those attending the event, highlighting the professionalism of all for having developed this project during the most critical moments of the pandemic, sharing the development of the project with their own professional activity in their health fields.
Highlighting the importance of the work carried out and the conclusions and agreements adopted during the execution of the project to conclude by thanking all the actors involved in the development of the project
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Coalición Sindical Independiente de Trabajadores de Madrid and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Sole responsibility lies with the author. The European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.
With support from the European Union